Thanks to those who have managed to answer our request below so far. We are still looking for more replies for this
entitlement list that will benefit all our ACC members.
To make it easier to provide us with getting the information needed , we have broken it down into specific questions, we are happy to receive photocopies scans etc whichever way is easiest for you.
- Your level of injury – Are you complete or incomplete
- Your living arrangements – Do you live alone – Do you live in your own home or rent – Do you live in the town or on a rural block or farm
- What medical supplies do you receive Re: catheters, wet wipes, gloves etc
- What personal supplies do you receive Re: Roho mattress, standing frame, commode etc
- Do you receive any equipment for your hobbies/ recreation Re: Sports wheelchair, Dragon naturally speaking computer
- Do you receive any equipment for your sports/fitness – Re Sport wheelchair, swimming equipment, handcycle
- What do you receive in the way of home/family help – Re Caregiving hours, portable commode to be able to travel with family, portable ramps to get into friends houses
- What housing mods have you had done Re: doors widened , ramps, wet bathroom, benches lowered
- How have you been supported with your transport/vehicle needs Re: have you been given a vehicle, do you have support with taxis, how many trips are you allowed and for what
- Do you have work assistance support –Re: 6×6 for farm work,
We hope this format makes it easier to send us your information. As before if you want privacy, your replies will be kept confidential.
Thank you in advance for your support
TASC Office Manager
Ph: 09 270 3526