This is an invite to attend and information sharing session with ACC’s Voice of the Customer team, with a meeting being held on Tuesday 27th September 2016 in the ASRU Gym from 12-1pm – 30 Bairds Road – Otara
This is an opportunity to hear more about the ACC Voice of the Customer programme, which includes the work of the Serious Injury Advisory Group. We have an hour for this session so we propose the meeting runs to the following agenda
- Charlotte Daly – Voice of the Customer Relationship Manager provides an overview of the programme and highlights a few key pieces of work (handouts will be provided) (10mins)
- Members will have the opportunity to ask any questions at this point (10mins)
- Charlotte Daly– Voice of the Customer Relationship Manager provides an overview of ‘What is a Systemic Issue’ (5mins)
- Member discussion regarding ‘what’s on top’ – what parts of your ACC journey have been good, what has been frustrating, what could we improve (30mins)
- Wrap up and thank you (5mins)
It’s important due to limited timing that this conversation is productive and concise so have a think in advance about the key things that you would like to share, if you’d like to you are welcome to send these into email@example.com in advance. We will be set up to record your stories on the day, but we anticipate there being lots of things you’d all like to share, so it would be great to get some of these in advance. The intention is that this will become a regular meeting with TASC so this can be part of an on-going conversation.
Please also note that the ACC team attending this session on the day will not be able to provide advice/information in regards to your specific claim experience.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, we’re more than happy to help,
Please RSVP the TASC office by Thursday 23rd September to confirm numbers
TASC Office Manager
Phone – 270 3526