At our next meeting at the SIAG in December we will be completing a working session around disputes and advocacy services. I’m looking for anyone who has had a dispute with ACC, or decision that they have not agreed with. These examples do not need to have had a positive outcome, but ideally if your feedback could be constructive it will help a lot.
Please answer the following 6 questions as best you can, in a return email.
A word document has been attached for those that would prefer to print out and write in by hand.
We would like you to return these by the 1st December.
1. Thinking about your experience with ACC tell us about a:
Positive experience with ACC
Negative experience with ACC
2. What are some of the issues/barriers that either you have experienced when engaging in a dispute with ACC?
3. Based on your experience of ACC, what is your perspective of ACC?
4. What support, if any, have you used to help engage with ACC to resolve a problem?
5. Why did you need that support?
6 Was this support helpful/effective? Why/why not?
As always thank you so much for helping out with these issues.
Regards Brendan Tourelle
Serious injury Advisory Group
Print this out fill it in and email to firstname.lastname@example.org